At John Henry Foster, we know compressed air. But no one knows your business and your objectives like you do. That’s why we use a collaborative, customer-first approach to guarantee the results you expect.
Understanding your system – the challenges you face with your compressed air and your desired outcome – helps us achieve and sustain specific, measurable system performance.
Process Makes Perfect
We’ll get to know your system & requirements so we can align our capabilities with your ultimate objectives.
- Measure supply flow with a series of tests with amp clamps and pressure transducers to ensure efficient operation
- Determine pressure deltas both on clean-up equipment and in remote areas of the facility to determine if changes are necessary.
- Correlate and compare supply flow to potential flow
- Explore potential modes of control on the compressors to increase efficiency
- Review alternatives for additional/replacement equipment (dry compressors, etc) or components for maximum productivity.
- Develop a performance specification
- Create drawings and scope of work for the project
- Determine any possible technical issue
- Manage delivery schedule
- Manage contractor schedule
- Communication cadence between all interested parties
- System set-up
- Train facility personnel on proper use
- Provide Validation report outlining savings
- Maintain performance
- Provide Technical Assistance
- Regular follow-ups
Contact JHF's ROI Group
Let's find a way to put the JHF Difference to work for you!